Become a Guest Author
Writing for us is a perfect way to flaunt your skills and solidify yourself as a top content writer. Additionally, you’ll receive social media exposure and SEO perks. Here we have clearly explained the guest posting guidelines. Please, go through them before sending your guest posts.
We are extremely selective when it comes to what we post. Your submission must fall into one of the following categories,
- Alternative Medicine
- Ormus / Monoatomic Gold
Below are some examples of amazing guest posts that we would be thrilled to publish. Guest posts offering examples, images, infographics, lists, videos have a better chance of getting published.
- The 10 best ways to beat anxiety and loneliness during a pandemic
- New York Medical School Recommends Yoga to Deal with Covid-19 Anxiety
- 15 Simple Wellness Tips for a Happy and Healthy Life
- 6 Examples of Toxic Spirituality
- How to Spiritually Surrender During a Pandemic
- Infographic: Physical Benefits of Carbon60
- How to Make Monoatomic Gold
- Exposure to an active and passionate audience
- SEO Perks – Articles indexed relatively quickly
- Exposure on social media
- Your submission is required be over 1000 words AND provide something valuable to our readers.
- You may include 1 link in the author bio to any social media account and 1 no follow link to your personal site.
- You are allowed to link awesome resources to add value to the article, but do your best to keep it under 5.
- External links must be relevant: sites, spam, Credit related sites etc. aren’t allowed.
- Add subheadings (H3 tags), bullet points, paragraphs so your submission is neat and tidy for our readers.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission as we see fit, or ask you to make changes.
- Once published, it cannot be published anywhere else.
- Please, do not submit obviously spun garbage. Let’s not waste each others time. Keep it compelling and correct.
- Images, Videos, Infographics, etc are all allowed and encouraged.
- Keep photos under 600px and send them separately.
- Give credit on any document or piece of information that is not yours.